Biotuff’s disposable gloves are biodegradable and compostable and are made using plant based thermoplastic corn starch resin which is a renewable resource. They provide a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to using plastic disposable gloves as there are no petroleum additives and they will degrade in landfill or the natural environment (should they ever find their way out of landfill or a composting facility).
Biotuff’s gloves are biodegradable and certified compostable in both aerobic industrial and home composting facilities. And you can rest assured that they’ll degrade in landfill as well, they may just take a little longer (up to 6 months) as they require some form of photosynthesis to break down.
Why have we selected this product?
- Biodegradable and certified compostable to Australian and European standards AS4736, ISO16929, ISO14855 and Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)
- Certified home compostable to Australian Standards AS4736 BPI and AS5810
- US FDA & EU Food Contact Compliant
- Transparent finish
- GMO free
- Superior puncture, tear and heat resistance
- Impact toughness and leak-proof
- Long shelf life
- Reduced landfill waste and carbon emissions
- Breathable – great for controlling odour and dissipating moisture
- Can also be composted in aerobic, industrial composting facilities
- Includes 200 gloves
- Perfect for delis, bakers, butchers, green grocers, hospitality and hygiene practices for business and home use
Material: Plant based thermoplastic corn starch resin
Dimensions / weight: Mardium: 23cm x 28cm, Large: 24.5cm x 30cm / Glove thickness 18um