Dry Brushing is an incredible and invigorating self-care ritual originating in India and has been said to have started over 5000 years ago.
This ancient technique is used to exfoliate and cleanse your skin, promoting a healthy and glowing appearance. It has excellent health benefits including boosting circulation, cellulite reduction, smoother skin and stimulates lymphatic drainage.
- Natural plant based bristles
- Wooden handle
- 100% Plastic free
- Dimensions, approximately 24cm long x 9cm width
- Will gradually breakdown in your compost at the end of its life
How To Use:
- On dry skin only. Starting at your feet, gently stroke upward in one movement
- Repeat several times
- Shower or bath immediately after brushing to refresh the skin
- Caution: Never brush over inflamed areas including open wounds, inflamed sores or bites and sunburnt skin
- Wash with hot soapy water once a week, leave to dry completely in a well ventilated area.
Made from agave cactus sisal fibre, sustainably sourced beechwood and galvanized wire.
Proudly Australia Owned