The Ever Eco Reusable Silicone Baking Mats offer a reusable, non-stick alternative to baking paper. Naturally, they're oven safe and ideal for lining trays and sheet pans.
Did you know that baking paper can't be recycled or composted, due to the non-stick coating? Reusable silicone mats are a staple to help reduce waste in the kitchen.
Why we love the Ever Eco Reusable Silicone Baking Mats:
- They're made from premium, FDA-approved food grade silicone
- The non-stick surface reduces the amount of oil required
- 30 x 40cm rectangle shape to fit standard baking trays
- Use them as a non-stick surface for rolling pastry or kneading dough
- The charcoal grey colour helps keep your mat looking in tip top condition for longer
- Oven safe up to 250'c
- Fridge, freezer and microwave safe
Directions: Wash and dry before first use. For best results, wipe clean straight after use and wash in hot soapy water by hand or in top rack of dishwasher. Do not expose to sharp objects or cut directly on mat.
Dimensions: 40 x 30 cm.
Contains:2 x mats.