Onya Reusable Charcoal Bread Bag
These reusable bread bags from Onya are the perfect way to pick up your loaf from the baker so no more single use plastic.
They are made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles and they are a large size so they will fit most standard loaves and 6 standard bread rolls. The bags are BPA Free and freezer safe so you can minimise waste by freezing your bread. They have a double lining to help prevent freezer burn. With a roll and clip closure, you can simply roll down the closure. Bread that is preservative free will last 1 to 2 days on the benchtop in these bags. Note the material is woven so air can still reach the bread and therefore 1 to 2 days is the maximum time we would recommend for storage in these bags.
Onya Top Tip: Put your sliced bag from the baker in these bags and put straight in the freezer then take the slices out each day as you need them.
- 41cm long x 25.5cm wide plus a 10cm gusset, to allow even high top loaves to fit.
- Pull through inner lining for easy cleaning
- Loaves last up to 1 to 2 days
- Freezer proof
- Fits most sized loaves including “high top” loaves
- Roll and clip closure also acts as a handle when shopping
- Made from BPA Free foodsafe rPET material (recycled plastic drink bottles)
- 100% Recyclable & Sustainable
Onya is a wonderful Aussie company from WA who have been around for a few years and are doing great things for our environment. Onya continually look for better alternatives to products we use everyday and seek to remove single use plastic from our everyday lives. We love their ethics and vision and can't wait to see what else they have on offer. Their packaging is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!