Reusable Left over lids - Little Mashies pack of 4
Little Mashies leftover lids are the perfect kitchen accessary to have for those who always have half eaten tomatoes, avocado's, apples, limes and lemons! It wipes out the need for single use plastic wrap and it keeps the food fresher for longer.
Leftover Lids come in a set of 4, they are BPA free, dishwasher safe and non- toxic.
Instructions for use:
1. Wash and dry before use.
2. Choose a leftover lid that matches the size of the half eaten piece of food.
3. Place the open flat side of the food inside the leftover lid and store in fridge as usual.
4. Using normal food safety guidelines, eat food as needed and wash the lids after use.
Little Mashies food fresh lids are designed to replace single use plastic wrap. They keep food fresh by protecting it from air exposure and they can be reused over and over again. Made from food grade silicone they are dishwasher safe, freezer safe, BPA free and have no nasties for you, your family, or the environment.
Our Little Mashies food fresh lids are:
- Durable and reusable thousands of times
- Made from food grade silicone (BPA free, PVC free, Phthalate free)
- Nonporous and impermeable (bacteria resistant)
- Freezer safe, dishwasher safe, oven and fridge safe (-40 degrees celcius to 230 degrees celcius)
- Recyclable at home and at centres (melt down the silicone to create non-consumer products)
- Remove the need for plastic wrap around fruit and vegetables
- Can be used as a lid on jars, mugs & cups
Set of 4 including 11cm, 9cm, 8cm & 6.5cm
is on back order