Perfect to use in place of single-use plastic wrap to seal dishes, bowls, cans, cups or fruit and vegetables. These handy stretch lids can also keep food fresher for longer with an air-tight seal.
- Choose the appropriate sized lid for your container (ideally you want it on the smaller side, for a nice snug fit)
- Ensure that silicone lid and container are clean and dry
- Place lid over the edge of container closest to you
- Stretch remainder of lid away from you and pull down on side tabs to create a snug fit
- Press down lightly on centre of lid to create a vacuum seal (pull down on tab to let air escape if needed