The shorter handle is ideal for children's tiny hands. It is made from 100% biodegradable and compostable beechwood that provides a non-slip surface. The toothbrush is equipped with medium-hard nylon bristles that are BPA-free.
- Brush at a 45-degree angle, in short, half tooth-wide strokes from the gum line down.
- For top teeth angle up, and angle down for bottom teeth.
- Begin from the outside part of the teeth, then moving to the inside.
- Move onto chewing surfaces, hold it flat and brush back and forth.
- Store upright, in a rack or cup, where it can air-dry.
- Replace this toothbrush around every 3 months.
- Break off the brush head and to dispose of in residual waste. The handle can be disposed of in organic waste.