Fulhealth Industries Silver Colloid is an all natural, high purity antimicrobial and antibacterial that is safe for human consumption. Silver has been used for centuries in cultures around the world to help prevent bacterial infections and is even used in the application of modern medicine (especially in treating wounds).
Colloidal Silver has been clinically tested and medically proven to rapidly subdue inflammation and promote faster healing. The body uses Colloidal silver to fight disease-causing organisms and to aid healing. Taken daily, Original Colloidal Silver can provide a boost to your immune system, resulting in more energy, vitality, vigour, relaxation, faster healing and reduction in bodily toxins. Some of the key benefits include:
Antibacterial and Antimicrobial, with an astonishing ability to control antibiotic-resistant superbugs without creating resistance or immunity in the organisms that it kills.
Great for wound care and skin health, and can help treat many skins conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It can also help soothe scrapes and repair tissue damage from burns.
Treats pink eye and ear infections, the tiny silver colloids attract infected cells electromagnetically and send them into the bloodstream to be eliminated.
Acts as an antiviral by suffocating the virus and help reduce their activity.
Silver Colloid is made from sub-micron filtered, de-gassed and de-ionised water in which 99.999+% fine silver is electrolytically introduced to produce pure silver particles of less than .01 microns (10 nanometres) in size. It does not contain any artificial ingredients, stabilisers, compounds, salts, proteins or colours.
Made from sub-micron filtered, de-gassed and de-ionised water in which 99.999 % fine silver is electrolytically introduced to produce pure silver particles of less than .01 microns (10 nanometres) in size
Dose and Usage
The consumption of 20ml per day falls within the N.H.M.R.C. guidelines for daily additional silver consumption. To sanitise water, simply add 10ml of silver colloid to 1l of water and allow to stand for 20 minutes and consume within 30 minutes.