Otherwise known as rosebud tea, rose tea is a very healthy and delicious beverage made from either dehydrated or fresh rose petals.
The healing powers of rose petals have been known for centuries, and today they are used to make therapeutic essential oils as well as being enjoyed as a nutritious tea.
- Rose tea has several beneficial effects including boosting the immune system, treating a sore throat and boosting your digestive health.
- Drinking rose tea is excellent for the skin and the hair.
- It is an excellent, natural diuretic and is used to treat urinary tract infections.
- It is a healthy, caffeine-free alternative to black tea or coffee.
- Rose tea is sometimes referred to as the ‘lady’s tea’ because of its beneficial effects during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
- Rose tea contains high levels of antioxidants and vitamin C.
|Country of Origin: